Sydney is the state capital of New South Wales and the most populous city in Australia. Sydney is by far the most beautiful city that I've seen so far. This city has a little bit of everything, you can enjoy the beautiful city and you can also enjoy the wildlife and beach area.
Sydney's Top Attractions
- Sydney Opera House
- Harbor Bridge
- The Rocks
- Toronga Zoo
- Sea life Sydney Aquarium
- Queen Victoria Building
- St. Mary's Cathedral
- Sydney Tower Eye
- Three Sisters
10 Reasons Why You Should Visit Sydney, Australia
1. The Sydney Opera House is the coolest building on earth!
2. Hike the Sydney Bridge and see the entire city from another perspective.
3. Learn how to surf in Bondi Beach
Check out “Lets go Surfing” academy and book your 1 hr class.
4. See the entire city at the Sydney Tower Eye
Make reservations for dinner and if you are lucky you can see the Opera House Fireworks.
5. Find people all over the world that are on a long vacation or gap year, or make friends with the locals. The Aussies are very friendly!
6. You can see kangaroos & wallabies in the wildlife.
7. Visit the Sea Life Sydney Aquarium
Here's where you can learn all about Australian sea animals. Scuba diving is not my thing!
8. Pet the koalas at the Toronga Zoo!
Unfortunately, you are not allowed to “hold” the koalas in South Wales, but in Melbourne is allowed.
9. Two words: Sydney Harbor!
10. Go hiking to the Blue Mountains 45 minutes away from the city
Enjoy the beautiful view! And, don’t forget to visit the Three Sisters, a famous rock formation in the Blue Mountains.
Until next trip,
About The Author
Mariella Molestina Noboa
The art of saying "Yes!" can take you far away. Many people pass on opportunities for many reasons, one of them being fear. Through my life I've encounter many people that forget to live the present for something that might not even happen in the future. If you are constantly waiting for the right time to finally do something, like fulfill your life dream, you are going to spend most of your life waiting.
My name is Mariella and I created this blog as a source of inspiration for others to believe they can live the life they always pictured. The secret? Believe you can and take action. The world awaits!