New York city is by far my favorite city in the world! I am lucky enough to visit this amazing city at least five times a year. Every time I go to New York I find something new to do. But, here are few things that I LOVE to do in the city every time I visit:
- Brunch at Sarabeth’s. A must! The ambiance is perfect, the food is delicious, and the mimosas make everything better.
- Visit American Kennels on 61st and Lexington Ave. I love the puppies! I get all my puppies from this marvelous place, and every time I go I want to take another baby home.
- Eat at the ”big three” as my mom calls it: Balthazar, Buddakan & Serafina.
- Walk through Central Park.
- Go party in the Meatpacking District. In my opinion the best place to meet up with friends and go bar-hopping
- Eat Sprinkles cupcakes. They are delicious and they have an ATM so why not haha
- Shop in Bloomingdales! Heaven on earth, as always.
- Eat a Hotdog in the Street. Don’t pay more than $3!
- Ice Skate at Rockefeller Center. (Fall and Winter only)
- Spend time with my best friends that live in the city.
Next on my New York City To Do List:
- Watch the Book of Mormons on Broadway
- Visit Central Perk
Touristy Things You Must Do
- Visit Grand Central Terminal
- Tour the Statue of Liberty
- Visit the Empire State
- Go to at least two Broadway Musicals
- Visit the New York City Public Library
- Go to the Top of the Rock Observation Deck
- Visit the 9/11 Memorial Museum
- Visit The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Visit the MOMA
- Rockefeller Center