This past weekend I had the opportunity to attend the Screen Actors Guild Awards. How this happened? My friend Fernando, the luckiest guy in the world, won four front row tickets bidding on the Internet. So cool right? Next thing I knew, I was on a plane to LA.
Here are the highlights of our adventure:
1. The moment we realized our front row seats were behind the fashion police booth.
Did you catch us on E!?
2. When Kit Harington (Jon Snow, GOT) promised he would sign an autograph and never did lol
3. When Nikolaj Coster (Jamie Lannister, GOT) signed an autograph for us
4. Then, we almost hit him with the GoPro haha. Oops?
5.When Reese Witherspoon was this close. Yes, she signed an autograph.
6. When Mcsteamy (Eric Dane) was standing next to us and we didn’t recognize him.
Nooooo!! Why God Why?
7. When Meryl Streep waved at us.
8. When Ethan Hawke told us the GoPro selfie stick was “cool”, and then did this little “dance”
9. Oh hey, Julia Louis!
10. When Lupita Nyong arrived on that gorgeous dress.
Where can I get it?
11. Sofia Vergara = Perfection
12. When Jennifer Aniston arrived ten minutes before the awards. Sadly, no time for pictures. But hey, at least we saw her
13. FINALLY, when we took selfies with multiple actors!
This was an incredible experience. I can’t believe we met all these amazing actors. Thank you Fernando for being so awesome!