US citizens can now skip the line at the airport when entering the USA with the Mobile Passport app! This app is officially authorized by U.S. Customs and Border Protection.
No need to fill the traditional blue and white declaration form! Now you can submit your passport control and customs declaration information on your mobile device. (Only available for iPhone & iPad users for now.)
This service is currently available at the following US airports:
Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport (ATL)
Miami International Airport (MIA)
Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA)
Chicago O’Haire International Airport (ORD)
Fort Lauderdale International Airport (FLL)
San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
Additional information to know about the Mobile Passport app:
- Only US and Canadian citizens (on B1 or B2 visas) are eligible to use Mobile Passport.
- Submission must be sent upon landing at destination airport.
- Receipts are valid for 4 hours only!
- When registering, you must enter your name as it is on your passport.
- This app does not replace your passport. Bring your passport!