1.Wynwood Walls - No visit to Miami is complete without stopping by Wynwood Walls. Located in Wynwood neighborhood. Each wall has it’s uniqueness!
2. Perez Art Museum - If you like art, this is the place to be. The Perez Art Museum focuses on showcasing famous artists from all over the world and their art work. Enjoy exhibitions all year around. For more information, visit their website at http://pamm.org
3. Freedom Tower - During the revolution, many Cubans left their country and head towards starting a new life in Miami. Upon arrival, cubans needed to check-in to the Freedom Tower. Also, did you know this building was the tallest building in Miami?
4. Little Havana - A piece of Cuba’s culture lies in this lovely Miami neighbourhood. Here you can find the best mojito in Miami, delicious cuban cuisine and cigar shops for the tobacco enthusiast. What’s not to love?
5. Venetian Causeway - Miami’s oldest bridge. Rent a bike and discover Miami on two wheels. Stroll around Downtown Miami, pass through the Venetian Causeway bridge and arrive to Lincoln Road, Miami Beach’s famous street mall for lunch.
6. Beach day: South Beach vs. Key Biscayne - Beautiful beaches surround the coastline of South Florida! Miami has two main beaches to choose from: South Beach and Key Biscayne’s beach. You can’t go wrong regardless of which beach you choose, you are going to have a great beach day no matter what. Here’s the main differences to take into account:
- South Beach - Main tourist destination, gets easily crowded especially on weekends. Parking is expensive and hard to find.
- Key Biscayne’s Beach - Short beach in comparison to South Beach, dogs allowed, easy and cheap parking lot available.
7. Millionaire's Mansion Tour - If you’re interested in learning how multiple artists spend their leisure time in their MIami Beach’s mansions, this tour is for you. Artist like Shakira, Michael Jackson, Pitbull, Jackie Chan etc. own waterfront mansions. Catch this tour at Bayside Marketplace.
8. Day trip to Orlando- Only a four-hour drive from a day in the magical parks of Disney World or Universal Studios. Rent a car, head North towards Orland and enjoy the thrilling adventure these parks have to offer.
9. Weekend trip to the Florida Keys - No weekend plans? No problem. Head South and drive towards the famous Florida Keys. Beautiful beaches and delicious cocktails is all you need. Whether you want to relax or party, the decision is yours to make.
About The Author
Mariella Molestina Noboa
The art of saying "Yes!" can take you far away. Many people pass on opportunities for many reasons, one of them being fear. Through my life I've encounter many people that forget to live the present for something that might not even happen in the future. If you are constantly waiting for the right time to finally do something, like fulfill your life dream, you are going to spend most of your life waiting.
My name is Mariella and I created this blog as a source of inspiration for others to believe they can live the life they always pictured. The secret? Believe you can and take action. The world awaits!