Simplicity is the answer. To successfully pack for your Machu Picchu adventure you only need one thing: activewear. Hiking, hiking and more hiking! That’s all you’ll be doing through the length of your trip.
Here’s a quick guide of the things you need to take to Machu Picchu:
- Day Clothing - Activewear outfits throughout the length of the trip.
- Footwear - Athletic shoes and hiking boots.
- Accessories: Hats, Gloves, Scarves etc.
- Toiletries - Shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, perfume, toothpaste, toothbrush, soap etc.
- Lip Balm
- Make up & make-up remover
- Hair accessories - bobby pins and hair ties.
- Laundry Kit
- Hand Wipes
MUST HAVE NEEDS
- Refillable Water Bottle - Keep your hydration levels up!
- Backpack - Choose a backpack, not big but not too small, to carry all your belongings throughout the day.
- Sunscreen and Insect Repellent
- First Aid Medication Kit
ELECTRONICS + ENTERTAINMENT
- Camera + Tripod - Don’t forget your SD card!
PS - don’t forget to pack the device’s chargers!
About The Author
Mariella Molestina Noboa
The art of saying "Yes!" can take you far away. Many people pass on opportunities for many reasons, one of them being fear. Through my life I've encounter many people that forget to live the present for something that might not even happen in the future. If you are constantly waiting for the right time to finally do something, like fulfill your life dream, you are going to spend most of your life waiting.
My name is Mariella and I created this blog as a source of inspiration for others to believe they can live the life they always pictured. The secret? Believe you can and take action. The world awaits!