Enjoy magnificent scenery and fascinating visits to Incan archaeological sites on this half-day horseback riding adventure from Cusco. Mount up for your ride with a horseman, who will lead you to the ruins of Qenko, Puca Pucara, Tambomachay and Sacsayhuaman where can wander on your own.
Explore each site independently, making sure to soak up the beautiful mountain scenery and eucalyptus forests you encounter along the way. Your horseback riding trip also includes round-trip hotel transport and all necessary riding equipment. (Via Viator.com)
Things to Know:
- No experience necessary to be able to sign up for this activity. They will give you a horse that best suits your riding level.
- The tour guide will pick you up at your hotel. Give them a call to coordinate pick-up and drop-off schedule.
- Sign up for this tour via Viator. Click here. (Tour code: 13854P5)
- Professional guide and snacks included.
- Duration: Approx. 3 hours
Until next trip,